What technology platforms will provide the best experience for your members and non-members?
The Importance of a Technology Audit
When was the last time you updated your club’s technology? Old systems aren’t just a waste of your team’s time and energy—they are also a nuisance for your client base. Too many disparate pieces of technology make it difficult for your customers to easily navigate your digital platforms and achieve their goals.
A technology audit is a smart way to reevaluate your spend and make sure you are getting a return on your tech investments.
Before you get started, think about your ideal customer journey from prospective member to brand cheerleader.
- What is the ideal experience for a member at your club?
- What is the ideal customer journey experience for a non-member who interacts with your club?
- How can you better cultivate long-term relationships with current and prospective customers?
- Are your current systems capable of achieving these goals? What are you lacking?
- Conduct a security sweep. At twist we know how important yours and your customers’ data is. We prioritize the safety and security of your data and know that security is your number one priority as a company!
- Monitor and evaluate technology errors. Is your technology glitchy or does your team need additional training on how to use the system? Keep track of how often your team is reaching out for assistance over a month-long period and evaluate the legitimacy of these claims.
- Audit your data. How easy is it for you to create customized reports or export data? If it takes too much effort, you are using an archaic system and need a refresh!
Rebuilding Your Stack
Now that you’ve audited your current tech stack, it’s time to get rid of what’s not working and replace it with something new.
- Research the latest available technologies and measure them against your dream list.
- Talk to others in your field and find out what they are using to accomplish similar goals.
Not sure where to start? Contact us and we’ll help you determine which technology systems are a good fit for your business.
Article by: Lindsey Leemis, CEO & Founder of Twist