Gym & Fitness Club Process Issues solved with a CRM system:
- Reliance on excel spreadsheets to track & handle leads. This could include a shared local document or internal file share system.
- Time-intensive, repetitive manual steps & data entry. Time = $$$!
- Heavy reliance on email collaboration between sales team & other departments vs. a single shared CRM record with all communication on a member or a non-member in one place.
- No dedicated customer support, service or ticketing system to address member concerns. Without a ticketing system, it creates email silos and departmental misalignment.
- Disparate, non-syncing systems (data in a silo that doesn’t exchange data or interacting with other systems). A CRM system creates a centralized data location for accurate reporting.
Article by: Lindsey Leemis, CEO & Founder of Twist